San Diego Superior Court Website and Court Locations
Even if you have an attorney representing you during your divorce, you may be required to attend a court hearing with your attorney at one of the San Diego Family Law Courthouses. There are several court locations throughout the San Diego County: two in downtown San Diego, one in Vista, one in El Cajon and one in Chula Vista. At the top of court forms there is a “caption” box that states the information for which courthouse your case is assigned to. The location of the courthouse is based on your zip code. A list of zip codes and their corresponding courthouses can be found by clicking HERE.
It’s important that you familiarize yourself with the courthouse that your case is assigned to. Going tthe wrong courthouse will only add stress tyour divorce or legal separation. The family courthouses tfamiliarize yourself with are as follows:
1) San Diego Central Courthouse
1100 Union Street
San Diego, CA 92101.
- General Information: (619) 844-2700
- Family Law: (619) 844-2777
- Calendar Department: (619) 844-2770
- Ex parte line: (619) 844-2916
- Family Court Services: (619) 844-2888
- Domestic Violence: (619) 844-2575
2) East County Regional Center
250 East Main St.
El Cajon, CA 92020
- Family Law: (760) 201-8600 x140
- Ex parte line: (760) 201-8176
- Family Court Services: (760) 201-8300
3) North County Regional Center
325 South Melrose
Vista, CA 92081
- Family Law: (619) 456-4100
- Ex parte line: (619) 456-4107
- Family Court Services: (619) 456-4181
4) South County Regional Center
500 3rd Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Family Law: (619) 746-6200
- Family Court Services: (619) 746-6097
For additional information, including self-help services, filing your case, FAQs and forms, please visit the San Diego Superior Court website.
If you wish tschedule a consultation with Nancy J. Bickford, contact us at (858) 793-8884.